Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!!!

Oh wow what a great morning. :) Got to sleep in, and browse and comment on blogs while I waited for my headache medicine to kick in!!! Sounds like a great start to WCMD to me! And I get to try out my new MM trimmer and a couple of new sets from Inkadinkado today! I didn't plan on getting the Inkadinkado sets last night when I was at Michaels picking up my trimmer, but I was in no mood to talk myself out of them (they filled a vacant niche in my stamp collection!!) and I knew I loved them and would use them, so I just rolled with it. I got the rock star set, and the new fairy set -- fun, modern, and unique takes imho on images for men, boys, and li'l girls!

I will be celebrating WCMD by following the special challenges at Splitcoast Stampers -- you can find the master list of today's SCS challenges here.

No comments: