Sunday, November 23, 2008

Glitzy Anniversary

Just a quick post after a busy, busy day! The highlight was Sheldon and I attending a performance by the legendary violinist, Itzhak Perlman. On Friday Sheldon surprised me with tickets ("Do you have any plans for Sunday afternoon? Would you like to see Itzhak Perlman?" after I had spent months and months jumping up and down about Perlman coming to College Station). I didn't think we'd get to go with money being tight after we had to have some bodywork done on our car. The concert was absolutely stunning!

Anyways, here is a quick card I made using:
  • mega and giga scalloped circle punches by Marvy Uchida
  • Threading Water border punch by Fiskars
  • feathered Fiskars texture plate run with white cardstock through my Big Kick
  • some blue bling from a cell phone decorating kit I found in the clearance aisle at Michaels a few years ago
  • cake image from dollar bin stamps at Michaels
  • sentiment from a Hampton Arts clear stamp set
  • Graphite Black Brilliance ink, blue chalk ink by Clearsnap
  • Bazzill Bling textured blue cardstock, black and white cardstocks
  • Pebbles i-kan-dee chalks to create little blue 'cloud' around cake
  • blue pencil crayon to colour the flower on the cake

No comments: